CLUB DU BLEU

Forum du Club du Bleu de Gascogne - Gascon-Saintongeois - Ariégeois, Club officiel pour la gestion des races Grand Bleu de Gascogne, Petit Bleu de gascogne, Basset Bleu de Gascogne, Griffon Bleu de Gascogne, Gascon-Saintongeois et Ariégeois

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Bleu Norwege

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Bleu Norwege

MessageSujet: Bleu Norwege   Sam 30 Juin 2012 - 13:20

Hey Bleu Norwegen (Skautussa on the old forum) here. cheers

This last for a pleasant surprise with a new forum, worked very well of you who are prime movers of the page. Very Happy

I am a girl of 38 years who have passion for the blue dogs, especially Basset Bleu and Grand Bleu. I use my dogs to hunt and set them on exhibition. Hunting purposes, the two dogs I imported from your beautiful country, do not become the hunters I dreamed about. Crying or Very sad
Exterior wise, they are exellent and has more than what is needed to achieve an Exhibition CH. Smile
But they lack the hunting ...
My Basset blue chasing only the vision of the wild, and release the game for 10min ... Neutral Grand Blue is better, she chases both fox and hare, she has run fox / rabbit from 30min to 60 min. Very Happy

I use my dogs, single, and not in packs.

My first Basset Bleu is the first and only in Scandinavia as a hunting prize. She has 3 x 1PR, and 3 x 3PR deer. Cool But she was never old enough to get the Norwegian Championship, she was hit and killed by a car when she was 21 months, and she must have filled 24 months to achieve both hunting and show CH title. Crying or Very sad

Because of this, I stil wanted a Basset Blue... and search for a puppy in the breed's homeland of France I love you I love you
That's when I got interested in the the Great .. Grand Bleu I love you

I do not give up Basset Bleu, I am searching still for a puppy or an adult female ... Wink

The important thing for me is that the parent has pedigree in 3-4 paragraphs back and that they hunt. Certainly they will not give up but jakterr and hunt. Preferably one that breaks out of a pack and hunt on their own .... if there is ...

Do you have a puppy (s) after such parent or a bitch that is so, I would be honored and very happy if you want to contact me.

Another possibility is if you have a male who possesses the qualities I have mentioned above, and possibly use semen from this my bitch that do not hunt in the hope that any puppy will chase ..
But then the sperm is frozen and my bitch kunstigbefruktes ...
Is there anyone who will help me with this I will also here be extremely grateful and honored. This applies to both of my girls. cheers

My two trips to France have given me an insight into a very very beautiful country and a welcoming and loving people. I felt at home in their "arms", so at home that I wish I had French as their mother tongue. I'm really sorry that I can not their beautiful language, which unfortunately probably inhibits me in my quest and communication around the races I have given my linen closet. I love you I love you cheers

However, I hope you persevere with my English and my near each.
Their devotional Bleu enthusiast in Norway-Mona rendeer
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.123hjemmeside.no/Bleu-De-Gascogne/
Bleu Norwege

MessageSujet: Some pic   Sam 30 Juin 2012 - 13:53

NW-09,10,11 Diana

JWW-10, NORDW-11 Etoilè

First time in the history, in Norway, that the GBG is picket out for the Groupe 4/6 in show, my Eto got nr. 5 in the groupe at the end.

True love and affection /Le véritable amour et l'affection

Jean Luc 40

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Sam 30 Juin 2012 - 15:44

bienvenue sur le forum au plaisir de te lire Wink
mais en français je ne comprend pas l'anglais Embarassed

Dernière édition par jlp40 le Sam 30 Juin 2012 - 16:18, édité 1 fois
griffon bleu 24

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Sam 30 Juin 2012 - 16:10

bienvenue sur le forum et au plaisir de te lire Wink

même si j'ai rien compris dans ta presentation car je suis nul en langue étrangère Embarassed

par contre très beau chiens Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://deshurleursduperigord.chiens-de-france.com/
didiergriffondordogne

MessageSujet: CHASSE   Sam 30 Juin 2012 - 17:59

BONJOUR

BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM JE NE COMPREND PAS L ANGLAIS PEUT ETRE LES SIGNES...A+
raphael 71

MessageSujet: Bleu Norwege    Dim 1 Juil 2012 - 6:33

Hello,

Before, I was "international driver" and I went regulary in Sweden. I crossed all the time "Norge's waters" but I nevers put a foot on this beautiful country !

Sorry for your first Basset ... I lose my first dog ( Bruno St Hubert ) for this 1 year ... she was afraid by "fireworks" and was crushed.

I want to know if mooses were hunting with "running dogs"? ( great blue, bloodhound ...) - for me, this animal is very beuatiful rendeer

You have beautiful dogs !

Welcome on this new forum ...

@+

Bleu Norwege

MessageSujet: Moosehunt with dog in Norway.   Dim 1 Juil 2012 - 15:02

Dear Raphael 71 thanks for the nice welcome. sunny

I'll try to explain this hunt with dogs on the moose. In Norway, we have more rules and laws regarding the use of dogs for hunting and wildlife, unfortunately. Neutral

So .. It is not allowed to use the gundogs or dogs belonging to Group 6 in the list to the FCI.
Dogs that are allowed to use the dogs belonging to group 5 in the list to the FCI
There are two ways to hunt with dogs on moose, stray dog, or band dog. Most often there are different breeds used in the respective types of hunting.

Dogs used in the Moose: Type of Hunting:
Norwegian Elkhound gray stray dog ​​/ Band
Jämthund stray dog
Swedish White Elkhound stray dog ​​/ Band
Karelian Bear Dog stray dog
Laika stray dog
Norwegian Elkhound Black Band

Hunting with dogs band occurs is as follows:
Dog and handler must sneak quietly into the moose. The dog will not make a sound, it should be completely silent. But it will mark to the handler where moose are. So they quietly place a deadly shot in moose. A skilled driver and a dog can get as close as 10m or more too the Moose, without being detected and without the dog makes any kind of sound ...
This is a VERY exciting hunt that requires a lot of dog and handler, they must know each other well, only then they make a good team.
I have hunted elk in this way in a few years .. Wink before I devoted my heart to the blue dogs ... I love you

Hunting with a stray dog ​​is as follows:
Handler let the dog go, the dog must be on his own to find and search for moose (just as a gun dog searching for wild game) and "stand" it, in the form of the dog is barking at the moose, the moose will then stand still. A good stray dog ​​barking much will paralyze the moose with his barking as the moose are standing still, as the dog it keeps well away from a moose and barks. Handler can then sneak in and place a deadly shot.

This was however short, how to hunt moose is done .... as with all other hunting, there are many variables that affect the one and the other, in the form of the success or failure. That's what makes hunting so exciting ... That and how our dogs are working with both wild and handler. Very Happy

Norwegian Elkhound gray

Jämthund

Swedish White Elkhound

Karelian Bear Dog

Laika(East)

Norwegian Elkhound Black
Jean Luc 40

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Dim 1 Juil 2012 - 20:32

comme tu maîtrise l'anglais Rafael peux tu nous faire une traduction stp Wink
Batiste87

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Dim 1 Juil 2012 - 20:38

Hi, welcome to our beautiful blue club forum. cheers
You have beautiful dogs with whom you have won numerous dog shows. rendeer
Hope to read you Rolling Eyes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.les-gascons-de-mercerie.sitew.fr/#Presentation.A
Bleu Norwege

MessageSujet: Merci   Dim 1 Juil 2012 - 20:52

Thank you for the warm welcome you give. I love you
As I have mentioned earlier, French is forthcoming.
And an extra thank you to you who have answered me in English Wink
Although I use Google missed a lot ... but is not everything right, but I understand a bit .. Laughing
raphael 71

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Lun 2 Juil 2012 - 4:31

A ce que j'ai pu comprendre, c'est une femme de 38 ans qui était déja sur l'ancien forum.
Elle possède un Grand Bleu qui chasse le renard et le lièvre et un Basset Bleu qui à fait quelques concours ( chasse et beauté ).
Elle ne chasse pas en meute.
Son premier Basset s'est fait tapé par une voiture.
Actuellement, j'ai cru comprendre qu'elle recherchait un mâle ou une semence ( insémination ou embryon ) avec LOF et une ascendance complète ( pas de chien entré à titre initial au niveau des parents et grands parents )

... En réponse, je lui expliquais que j'étais chauffeur international et que j'allais régulierement en Suède. Que j'ai traversé souvent les eaux Norvégiennes mais que je n'ai pas eu la chance de poser un pied sur cette terre.
Je lui ai dis également que j'étais désolé pour son Basset, et qu'elle avait de beaux chiens. Je lui ai également demandé si elle savait si on chassait l'élan aux chiens courants, car se sont des animaux qui m'ont toujours fascinés.
( personnelement, je sais que contrairement au reste de l'Europe, la Suède - et les autres pays scandinaves je pense - à une approche plus populaire de la chasse. ils sont très écolos mais énormement de gens chassent, et les femmes sont très présentes dans ce loisir )

... je vous traduirais la suite plus tard ...
raphael 71

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Lun 2 Juil 2012 - 17:31

... Me voila de retour !!!

Pour ma question, et là encore, si j'ai bien compris, elle me répond qu'en Norvège, l'utilisation des chiens courants n'est pas admis pour la chasse à l'élan. Uniquement les chiens du groupe 5 ( les chiens scandinaves en photos ), mais en solo : jamais en meute. Ils doivent chasser comme des chiens d'arrêts, mais l'un s'arrête silencieusement et le chasseur peut tirer, ou l'autre s'arrête et aboie, ce qui surprend l'élan et c'est là que le chasseur tire ... pas sure que cette chasse soit à la hauteur du gibier chassé ... en tout cas pour ma part !!!
Jean Luc 40

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Mar 3 Juil 2012 - 20:38

merci pour la trduction Raphaël et en plus je vois que tu peux être aider par batiste aussi Wink
Bruno DEGRANGE

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   Ven 6 Juil 2012 - 14:00

Bleu Norwege a écrit:
Hey Bleu Norwegen (Skautussa on the old forum) here. cheers
I use my dogs, single, and not in packs.
Bonjour et bienvenue.
En France, nous utilisons les BBG principalement comme ceci (In France, we use BBG as this):
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bbg69440&oq=BBG&
Bleu Norwege

MessageSujet: Une belle pac   Lun 9 Juil 2012 - 13:28

Merci Bruno DEGRANGE, Very Happy
Oui, je sais que vous aimez les menus d'édition chiens Smile

Thank you Bruno DEGRANGE Very Happy
Yes, I know you are using the dogs this way Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bleu Norwege   

Bleu Norwege